Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Winter Fundraising Ideas For Schools - It's winter time and you need to raise money for your school. Perhaps you need money for new ... Read More
High School Volleyball Fundraiser Ideas - 8 creative high school volleyball fundraiser ideas Your volleyball players want to raise some money. We promise not ... Read More
California Cheer Breakfast Fundraiser Idea Raises $900 - Cheerleader Breakfast Fundraising Effort Is A Hit With The Seniors. The Twentynine Palms High School cheer squad served ... Read More
Fundraising Ideas For Washington DC Trip - Whether you are hoping to set up an eighth grade trip or a high school trip, our proven ... Read More
Winter Gift Wrap Fundraising Tips For Your School Club - This holiday season your friends and family will be buying gift wrap. So, why not tell them about ... Read More
Fundraising for a Good Cause: Support Local Community Church Fundraising - Churches are a mainstay where, no matter what your faith, you can appreciate the selfless giving and charity ... Read More
Quick and Easy Fundraising Ideas - If your small group or nonprofit is looking for ways to make money quickly, then you have come ... Read More