Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
PTO Spring Fundraiser Ideas - The birds are singing, the sky is blue again and spring is in the air. This makes it ... Read More
Basketball Fundraising Ideas - Basketball in America is an extremely popular sport, but it typically gets far less support at the high ... Read More
Winter Candle Fundraising Ideas For Your Cheerleaders - If your cheerleaders are dreaming about competing in the All-Star National Championships this year, they better get to ... Read More
High School Fundraising: How to Reach your Fundraising Goals and Beyond - The school spending budget has been released and once again your group is not getting the same funding ... Read More
Cookie Dough Fundraising Ideas - Cookie Dough Fundraising Ideas Cookie dough fundraising ideas from Fundraisingzone.com is a delicious and profitable way for your ... Read More
Coffee Fundraiser For Church - Want An Easy Coffee Fundraising Idea For Church? Holding a coffee fundraiser for church choirs or youth groups ... Read More
Non profit fundraising ideas - Easy, Best, Top - Are you ready for a few fundraising tips to help your small group? Because we are certainly ready ... Read More