Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraising
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Spring Fundraiser Ideas - Top 10 Spring Fundraiser Ideas Spring is here and there are reminders of it everywhere around you. Birds ... Read More
11 Fastpitch Softball Fundraisers To Raise The Most Money - How to Raise Money Through Fastpitch Softball Fundraising Fastpitch softball isn't for sissies. Neither is raising money for ... Read More
Gymnastics Fundraising Ideas - Whether you are looking to raise money for high school cheerleading uniforms, All Stars or cheerleading competitions, these ... Read More
Band Fundraisers - Learn how to raise money from these simple band fundraisers Welcome to fundraising zone, the home of simple ... Read More
How to Financially Boost the Booster Club with Snack Fundraisers - Can you just imagine the shape your school would be in without a well run booster club? More ... Read More
Coffee Fundraiser For Church - Want An Easy Coffee Fundraising Idea For Church? Holding a coffee fundraiser for church choirs or youth groups ... Read More
Instagram Fundraising Ideas For Your Non Profit, School Or Small Group - Instagram fundraising is a great way to spread the word via social media and raise funds for your ... Read More
Successful Fundraisers For Daycare Selling Popcorn - Sell gourmet popcorn with these successful fundraisers for daycare. Welcome to fundraisingzone.com the home of successful fundraisers for ... Read More