Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Top Online Fundraising Tips - Don't Make Mistakes - Online fundraisers are becoming really popular today. Non-profits, charities and schools have no shortage of crowd source fundraising ... Read More
Youth Sports Fundraising Letter Template - How do I write a fundraising letter for our youth sports team? Here are some youth sports fundraising ... Read More
Dancing Fundraisers - Dancing fundraisers have been around for many years. They are popular because people enjoy the opportunity of meeting ... Read More
Easy Art Club Fundraising Ideas - Creative Art Club Fundraisers - Here at Fundraisingzone.com we do one thing and we do it with an artistic flair. We team up ... Read More
Who Are The Best Cookie Dough Fundraiser Companies Near Me? - Learn How to Earn Up To 50% Profit With No Up-Front Cost With The Best Cookie Dough Company ... Read More
Christian Fundraising Ideas - Christian academy fundraising is an ongoing affair. We offer Christian based schools a wide variety of brochure fundraising ... Read More
Product Fundraising - Product fundraising ideas are the main way for schools and non-profits to raise money for their needs. There ... Read More